Saturday, September 27, 2008

I am relaxed and straight!

So today has been crazy. It began with me deciding to wash my own hair. Which, I never do. I think it might have been two years since I last washed my own hair. But, since I looked like a fat Amy Weinhouse (!) I decided that drastic times needed drastic action. The minute my plane landed I went to Target. I wanted to pick BB up, so I had to rush. Ha! Silly me. Who knew that there were so many options to wash your hair with! Choices, choices, choices--which makes sense since the rest of the world frequently washed their hair--some people every day (gasp). Fortunately for me the good people at P&G must have conducted multiple focus groups with other black women who don't wash their hair, because as I stood there trying to figure out what to buy, i notced a package the same color as my skin! Ahhhh, P& G brand designers, all those nights of campaign wall hell paid off. Lost black consumer was able to match her needs to those of the package. Sale made! I spent one hour of hell washing, conditioning, straigtening and styling my hair. I am delighted to report that the products delviered. My hair is soft, clean and i do not look like either Angela Davis or Amy Weinhouse!

Check out the commercial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulyDmwXpIy4

No comments: