Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year. New You.

Today is New Year's Day. My New Year's Resolutions in order:
  • Shop Locally: I am hoping to buy more goods (and food items) from local merchants. In terms of supporting small business, I just learned about Modern Apealing Clothing in SF. While not near me, this is a local merchant, and I am more than willing to buy stuff from them.

  • Be more responsible with my money: this includes checking the bank account, helping to pay bills, using coupons (including and not limited to my Cub Bucks!) and following my Share Builder account.

  • Eat better: this doesn't mean that i have to diet (barf), but I want to try to clean up our pantry and maye even cook once a month. A little less eating out would also support ojective number two!!

More to come.

No comments: