Tuesday, January 13, 2009

One Week Left




One week to go and we are ready to welcome a new president. We are reading the "Capital! From A to Z" and Bobby was interested in learning about the candy desk. Apparently, this desk is located on the Republican side of the Senate chamber, and has been stocked with candy and treats since 1968. Not sure if it still exists.

We are getting so exicted to see our friends and family. Rob's parents are going and so are mine. My brother will also be there. It should be cool. Beyond that, we now have plans to o to a party on 1/20 so we will be getting dressed up and going out!!! Wooohooo!

More to come.

I also just bought two posters from the PICA committee. I am not sure why I keep buying stuff--since it's the People's Inaugural and I have tickets to nothing--but it will be a nice keepsake to sock away for Bobby.....

No comments: